SecureDrive® BT 8TB SSD HARDWARE ENCRYPTED External Portable Drive (SD-BT-12-BU8000GB-SSD)
Companies, students, and individuals alike need protection for their digital files, and can’t take any chances that their information will fall into the wrong hands.
Enter the SecureDrive BT, with Military-Grade 256-Bit Hardware Encryption and patented DataLock technology. The BT drive keeps files safe with secure wireless authentication via a mobile device.
Additionally, the BT drive is the only hardware encrypted storage solution that is remote management ready. This feature offers geo and time fencing as well as a remote wipe option. The military grade encryption and security features ensure you will have no more data leaks.
Benefits and Differentiators
- User Authentication via Mobile Phone/Apple Watch with DataLock® app on iOS/Android (TouchID, FaceID)
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force anti hacking self erase mechanism, admin/user, read only, step away modes & Bad USB protection
- Remote Wipe: If drive is lost or stolen the data can be wiped remotely by mobile app. No extra software is required.
- Remote Management ready (subscription fees apply) – manage user groups via geo-fending and time-fencing restrictions, enabling/disabling login, resetting the drive, admin unlock, and reset the user’s pin.
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-thin design.
- Slim: 12.5mm (1TB & 2TB HDD), (256GB-8TB SSD)
- Standard: 20.5MM (up to 5TB HDD)
- Cryptographic Processes: AES-XTS 256 Bit Hardware Encryption (OS independent)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 127mm x 77mm x 12.5mm (1&2TB) – x 20.5mm (5TB)
- Weight: approx. 9 oz. (1TB & 2 TB) Approx. 12 oz. (5TB)
- Interface/power supply: USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) / BUS powered
- Certifications: RoHs, FCC, CE, USB, FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- Award Winning: Red Dot 2019 Award Winner, CES 2019 Innovation Award Honoree
- Assembled: U.S.A
- Languages: English
- Password Policy: Strong password (7-15 chars) alpha-numeric
- Note concerning the Brute Force Anti-Hacking Self Destruct Feature: If the User PIN is forgotten, there are no techniques to retrieve the key. There are absolutely no back-doors and all data will be erased permanently.
- System Compatibility: Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (No software or drivers needed)
- SecureDrive® BT Hardware Encrypted External Portable HDD
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty