Works with Apple Homekit :
Apple homekit technology provides an easy, secure way to control homekit-enabled accessories
Create your desired atmosphere by dimming or brightening the light bulb (1% to 100% brightness).
Turn Lights on or off Automatically :
You can set different timers to turn on or off, no need to worry about leaving home and forgetting to turn off lights.
Energy Saving :
It can replace a 60W incandescent bulb, saving up to 88% on electricity bills;Last up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years (based on 3-hours daily use).
High Brightness :
Use only 7 watts and deliver up to 560 lumens of light with a color temperature of up to 3000K.
Remote Control :
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, wherever you have Internet access (over cellular networks, e.g., 4G LTE / 3G, or any Wi-Fi networks), you can remotely control and monitor connected light bulbs, whether you are at home or not.
* Note: If Alexa or the Google Assistant connection is not configured, controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories from your iOS devices over your cellular networks or other Wi-Fi networks requires your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub.
Simple Setup :
Setup only takes a few minutes, no hub required. When configuring, screw it into a standard E26 light socket.
System Requirements :
To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, IOS 10.0 or later is recommended.
Certifications : ETL, FCC ID, CE-RED, RoHS, Wi-Fi
System Requirements :
Home Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY) - WPA or WPA2 Network Security
- Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store)
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 11.0 or later is recommended.
- To set up automations and user permissions for this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iOS device requires a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later, or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later set up as a home hub.
- To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
- To control this product with the Google Assistant using your voice, iOS 11.0 or later is required.
Material : Plastic and PBT
Base Type : E26 (Medium screw base)
Input : 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 130mA (Max.)
Rated Power : 7W
Light source type : LED
Light color : White
Wattage Equivalence : 60W (Max.)
Color Temperature : 3000K (Max.)
Rated Luminous Flux : 560lm
CRI : > 80
Compatibility : E26 light fittings
Rated Lifetime : 25,000 hours (22.8 years -- based on 3 hours use per day)
Rated Beam Angle : Approx. 199.9°
Warranty : 12-month warranty
Home Wi-Fi : 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz ONLY)
1) Ensure the bulb is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2) Do not use with dimmer switches.
3) Do not use in enclosed fixtures.
4) Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
5) For indoor use only.