PROFESSIONAL GRADE RECORDING
Talk PRO features a professional-quality resolution of 192kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and offers stunning sound range for professional use. Easily optimize sound quality for an important business call or podcast with its hassle-free connection.
4 DIRECTIONAL PATTERN MODES
Talk PRO features four directional pattern modes: Cardioid, Omni, Stereo, and Bidirectional. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that will GO with your needs.
CONTROL YOUR RECORDING
Adjust the gain control if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion. Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening with zero latency.
PLUG AND PLAY
Talk PRO offers a 10-foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8” input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. Talk PRO is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.
INCLUDES / TECH SPECS
INCLUDES: Talk Pro Microphone with 5/8" input for swivel mounting, 10-foot USB to USB-C cable (90-degree gold-plated connector). JLab Two Year Warranty.
- Condensers: 3
- Directional Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional
- Controls: Volume Control, Gain Control, and Quick Mute
- Plug and play: 3m USB/ USB- C braided cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient with USB digital output
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120DB
- Sample Rate: 192k
- Bit Depth: 24
- Capsules: 3 x 16mm condenser capsules
- Weight (Microphone Body): 266.5gr
- Weight (Microphone with stand): 501.4gr
- Dimension: 170 x 55 x 65mm
- Dimension with tripod position: 270 x 195 x 195mm
- Cable Weight: 77gr
- Latency: 0
- Windows: 7,8,10
- Mac: 10.10 or higher
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
TALK PRO VS. BLUE YETI PRO
*Blue, Snowball and Yeti are registered trademarks of Blue Microphones.
SETTING UP YOUR MICROPHONE
HOW TO VIDEO GUIDE
SKIP TO SPECIFIC TOPICS IN THE VIDEO HERE:
1. What's included - 0:21
2. Buttons and Directional Patterns - 1:31
3. Connecting to a computer and recording software - 2:24