SecureUSB® BT 64GB HARDWARE ENCRYPTED USB Flash Drive (SU-BT-BU-64)
People are always on the go and need a secure and portable solution for transporting their data. Whether it be photos, documents, or videos, they need to be kept completely secure in transit.
That’s why the SecureUSB BT was created with Military-Grade AES 256-Bit XTS Hardware Encryption. This portable data storage solution keeps sensitive files safe from intruders, effectively eliminating data leaks.
The SecureUSB BT has secure wireless authentication with any mobile device and is remote management ready. With remote management features, the user can set geo and time fencing to control who has access to the SecureUSB and when.
Benefits and Differentiators
- User Authentication via Mobile Phone/Apple Watch with DataLock® app on iOS/Android (TouchID, FaceID)
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force anti hacking self erase mechanism, admin/user, read only, step away modes & Bad USB protection
- Remote Wipe: If drive is lost or stolen the data can be wiped remotely by mobile app. No extra software is required.
- Remote Management ready (subscription fees apply) – manage user groups via geo-fending and time-fencing restrictions, enabling/disabling login, resetting the drive, admin unlock, and reset the user’s pin.
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-thin design.
Data transfer speed
- Up to 130 MB per second read. Up to 43MB per second write
Security Module Validation
- FIPS 140-2 Level-3 (certification pending)
- Wireless (Bluetooth) – Mobile App
- User Authentication via mobile phone/DataLock® app – iOS/Android (TouchID, FaceID for Apple only)
- AES-XTS 256 Bit Hardware Encryption (OS independent)
- Real time military grade AES – XTS 256-bit Full-Disk
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Compliant Design
- Data destruction after 10 consecutive incorrect PIN entry attempts
Immune to Bad USB
- Yes, no firware updates allowed
Read Only Mode
- Yes, predefined times between 1 and 60 minutes
Step Away AutoLock
- Yes, (drive will disappear from the File Explorer/Finder) when the iOS/Android device is moved about 3m away from the Drive for longer than 5 seconds.
- Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (No software or drivers needed)
- Software Free – Subscription based service via Web. (Geofencing, Remote Data Wipe, TimeFencing, Password Reset & more)