High-speed storage, reliable quality, Stable and durable, shock-proof and pressure-resistant
Reliable quality, stable performance
Own R&D manufacturing base, products certificated by ISO9001 and RoHS
Effectively equalize the number of erasures (P/E) of flash memory to extend its service life
Fully upgrade the use experience
Running quiet, shock-proof and pressure-resistant intelligent dormancy
The Netac N535N M.2 2280 SSD adopts an advanced controller and 3D NAND Flash technology, with delivering a read speed of up to 560MB/s and write speed of up to 520MB/s for fast startup, loading, and data transmission. It supports multiple capacities up to 2TB.
Efficient M.2 SSD
N535N with a slim M.2 SSD form factor, fits directly into modern motherboards and laptops.
Built with advanced NANDXtend™ ECC and data protection technology to enhance the endurance and retention of 3D NAND. Netac N5M mSATA SSD also supports TRIM command, S.M.A.R.T monitor system, and NCQ technology, which greatly enhances the stability of data transmission.
A Variety of Capacities
Available in different kinds of capacity options, greatly expanding storage capacity.
Three-year Limited Warranty
To ensure the product's compatibility and readability, every Netac SSDs is backed by a series of rigorous testing, and with a 3-year limited warranty.
Total Bytes Written (TBW) : 70 / 140 / 280 / 560 / 1120
Storage Temperature : -40°C~85°C
Operation Temperature : 0°C~70°C
Shock Resistance : 1500g/0.5ms
MTBF : 2 million hours
Limited Warranty(Years) : 3
Weight : About 8g
Dimension : 80mm*22mm*2.25mm
Flash : 3D Nand Flash
S.M.A.R.T : Support
TRIM : Support
Voltage : 3.3V
Environmental humidity (no condensation) : 5%-95%
1. Performance measured using CrystalDiskMark 8.0.0 x64.
2. Write cache enabled.
3. 3 years or Max Endurance(TBW) limit, whichever occurs first.
4. 1MB/sec = 1,048,576 bytes/sec was used in sequential performance.
5. 1GB means 1,000,000,000 bytes, actual available capacity less.
6. According to internal test, transmission rate may vary depending on host hardware, software and usage.
7. For more details please consult your distributor.
Capacity Part Number
1. The performance parameters on this page are all tested by Netac’s internal R&D laboratory platform and the actual performance of products may be different due to different platform configurations or different test software.
2. Due to different capacity algorithms and partial capacity used for storing file system and reserving spare, the actual available capacity of the product is less than the nominal capacity.
3.All product pictures are for reference only,the actual product shall prevail.