Significantly shortens start-up and software loading time and improves PC responsiveness
Fast Data Speeds
Up to 7200MB/s reading speed and 6850MB/s writing speed, 2-3 times faster than PCIe3.0 SSD
Strong Heat Dissipation Performance
Equipped with intelligent temperature control technology, which can monitor and regulate the temperature of the components in real time
Netac NV7000 SSD uses an ultra-high-speed PCIe Gen4 *4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard. With high-speed transfer rates of up to 7200MB/s read and 6850MB/s write, it is the best choice for your PC upgrade. Available in capacities from 1TB-4TB to meet your system's needs. It also supports SLC caching, which can improve efficiency when loading applications or copying files. Besides, the Aluminum heatsink for heat dispassion can effectively cool down and avoid overheating.
Impressive NVMe Speed
Up to 7200MB/s reading speed and 6850MB/s writing speed, 2-3 times faster than PCIe3.0 SSD, and more than 10 times faster than SATA protocol SSD, which can improve your work efficiency.
NV7000 SSD is equipped with intelligent temperature control technology, which can monitor and regulate the temperature of the components in real-time, so that the SSD temperature is maintained within a reasonable range to ensure the stability of work.
Support PS5 M.2 Expansion
The speed meets the expansion requirements of PS5, and comes with the small size exquisite heat dissipation vest compatible with the expansion installation position, easily improving loading speed and enjoying a smooth experience.
Up to 4TB of Storage
Three kinds of the capacity of 1/2/4TB can be selected, providing a broad platform for file interaction, material copying, and game storage.
• Desktop PCs
Brand : Netac
Model : NT01NV7000-1T0-E4X / NT01NV7000-2T0-E4X / NT01NV7000-4T0-E4X
Interface : PCIe Gen4, NVMe 1.4
Form Factor : M.2 2280
Capacity : 1TB / 2TB / 4TB
Max. Sequential Read (MB/s) : 7000 / 7000 / 7200
Max. Sequential Write (MB/s) : 5500 / 6700 / 6850
Max. Random Read (IOPS) : 460K / 620K / 940K
Max. Random Write (IOPS) : 920K / 900K / 1000K
Total Bytes Written (TBW) : 640 / 1280 / 3000
Storage Temperature : -40°C~85°C
Operation Temperature : 0°C~70°C
Shock Resistance : 1500g/0.5ms
MTBF : 2 million hours
Limited Warranty(Years) : 5
Length : 80mm
Width : 23.5mm
Height : 11.25mm
PCBA Weight : <8g
1. Performance measured using CrystalDiskMark 8.0.0 x64.
2. Write cache enabled.
3. 5 years or Max Endurance(TBW) limit, whichever occurs first.
4. 1MB/sec = 1,048,576 bytes/sec was used in sequential performance.
5. 1GB means 1,000,000,000 bytes, actual available capacity less.
6. According to internal test, transmission rate may vary depending on host hardware, software and usage.
7. For more details please consult your distributor.
Capacity Part Number
1. The performance parameters on this page are all tested by Netac’s internal R&D laboratory platform and the actual performance of products may be different due to different platform configurations or different test software.
2. Due to different capacity algorithms and partial capacity used for storing file system and reserving spare, the actual available capacity of the product is less than the nominal capacity.
3.All product pictures are for reference only,the actual product shall prevail.