PROFESSIONAL GRADE RECORDING
Talk GO features a studio-quality resolution of 96kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and offers a great dynamic sound range for everyday use. With its compact fit, and lightweight build, you can bring it anywhere, anytime.
2 DIRECTIONAL PATTERN MODES
Talk GO features two directional pattern modes: Cardioid and Omni. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that will GO with your needs.
CONTROL YOUR RECORDING
Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control. Talk GO features a Quick-Mute button for easy access, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening with zero latency.
PLUG AND PLAY
Talk GO offers a 5-foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8” input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. Talk GO is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.
INCLUDES / TECH SPECS
INCLUDES: TALK GO Microphone, 5/8" input for swivel mounting, 5-ft USB/ US-C plastic coating cable, (90-degree nickel-plated connector). JLab Two Year Warranty.
- Condensers: 2
- Directional Patterns: Cardioid or Omnidirectional
- Controls: Volume Control and Quick Mute
- Plug and play: 5-ft USB/ USB- C plastic coating cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient with USB digital output
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid or Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 118DB
- Sample Rate: 96k
- Bit Depth: 24
- Capsules: 1 x 14mm, 1 x 9mm condenser capsules
- Weight (Microphone Body): 130gr
- Weight (Microphone with stand): 299.3gr
- Dimension: 127 x 55 x 55mm
- Dimension with tripod position: 150 x 195 x 195mm
- Cable Weight: 46.5gr
- Latency: 0
- Windows: 7,8,10
- Mac: 10.10 or higher
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
TALK GO VS. BLUE SNOWBALL
*Blue, Snowball and Yeti are registered trademarks of Blue Microphones.
SETTING UP YOUR MICROPHONE
HOW TO VIDEO GUIDE
SKIP TO SPECIFIC TOPICS IN THE VIDEO HERE:
1. What's included - 0:19
2. Buttons and Directional Patterns - 1:34
3. Connecting to a computer and recording software - 3:24